ECHO Urban Design respects your privacy and ensures that the information provided is kept confidential and secure and is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Throughout your contact with us, we process certain data that falls under personal data as defined by the GDPR.We are responsible for carefully and properly processing your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. This privacy statement provides you with information on this data processing.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data:
We collect your data in order to:
- Inform you about our services, other activities and/or professional information (e.g. through email, newsletters and publications)
- Analyse your behaviour on our website so we can improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- If necessary, to call or email you to carry out our services
- Establish and maintain a commercial relationship with you
How do we collect personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you:
- Enter your details on our website
- Give us your digital or physical business card
- Sign up using a social media account
- Communicate with ECHO Urban Design (in writing, digitally, or by phone)
- Voluntarily participate in surveys or register for an event
- Accept cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website
- You are a supplier of ECHO Urban Design
- You apply for a job at ECHO Urban Design
The data provided to ECHO Urban Design will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
What personal data do we process?
We process personal data of representatives of (potential) business relations and (potential) employees. We only process special personal data if and insofar you have given your explicit consent or if this processing is in accordance with the applicable (privacy) laws and/or regulations.
ECHO Urban Design processes a variety of data, including the following:
- Personal data, such as your name, address, city/business & postal address
- email address
- telephone number
- position & contact data
- date of birth (optional, i.e. if provided)
- supplementary data of (potential) employees: nationality, place of birth, marital status, curriculum vitae and motivation letter, work experience, diplomas, certificates and training courses.
What are your rights regarding personal data?
You can request us to specify which of your data we process and to supplement, correct or erase the data (or have it erased) at any time.
How do we protect personal data?
Only persons who need to have access to the special personal data for the (performance of) their work and/or to comply with the applicable laws and regulations (e.g. personnel and financial administration, persons involved in (internal and external) quality control) have access to the special personal data you provide to us. ECHO Urban Design employees with access to your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause.
ECHO Urban Design has taken the necessary precautions to ensure that all transmitted personal data is adequately protected against unlawful processing and/or loss, in line with the applicable legal requirements and guidelines.
Despite our implemented security precautions, others might still manage to circumvent these precautions and/or use your personal data for improper purposes. ECHO Urban Design can never be held liable for this in any way whatsoever.
What personal data do we share?
We will never provide your data to third parties without your consent.
ECHO Urban Design may provide data to third parties if it is entitled or obliged to do so under applicable laws and/or regulations, a court order, by judicial ruling, or with your consent.
We only share personal data with external suppliers such as ICT service providers, hosting and cloud storage providers or other suppliers to whom we outsource support services.
How long do we retain personal data?
ECHO Urban Design retains personal data in accordance with the AVG and specific mandatory legal retention periods. Data will not be retained for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. If we wish to retain the data for a longer period, such data will be anonymised or used only for historical or scientific research or statistical purposes.
ECHO Urban Design’s liability for indirect damage, including consequential damage and loss of income, is excluded in all cases. Furthermore, any potential liability will be limited and will, in any event, never exceed the amount paid out by its insurance company for any given case.
Questions, comments and complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this privacy statement, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to ECHO Urban Design addressed to
the management, Stationsplein 45, Entrance A Unit A1.196, 3013 AK, Rotterdam.
Substantive amendments to the privacy statement
ECHO Urban Design may update this privacy statement. The latest version is available on ECHO Urban Design’s website.
Our websites may contain references and/or hyperlinks to one or more websites of other parties. This privacy statement does not apply to these websites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites so that you are informed about how they handle your privacy.
Copyright© 2022 ECHO Urban Design