Internship: Urbanism and/or Landscape Hero
WE LISTEN, WE PLAY, WE DELIVER. AND YOU?
Are you an Urban Design or Landscape Architecture student and would you like to experience what it is like to work at an award-winning design agency? And does your heart beat faster with future-proof design where sustainability and the human scale are important aspects? Then we are looking for you!
The internship period
You will participate in one of our multidisciplinary design teams, led by an experienced designer and with a personal internship mentor who will guide you throughout your internship. You will work on different projects in different phases, both in urban planning and landscape architecture. Everyone in the team – regardless of discipline or experience – contributes to the design and has their own responsibility. We offer you relevant work experience, inspiration and the chance to experience various facets in practice.
You will model in Vectorworks, build models and assist in making presentations, theme maps and plan maps. You will also help sketch designs and participate in design workshops. In addition, you will support the team where necessary. In other words, a great learning path to the top.
Our new intern
You will fit in with ECHO if;
- You are passionate about the craft and design creatively
- You have an eye for detail and never stop learning
- You like working in teams and are not daunted by deadlines
- You like hard work, but drinks, social activities with your colleagues, eating lunch together and a dynamic workplace also inspire you
We consider it important that you;
- A bachelor or master student of Urban Planning/Landscaping Architecture
- Have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustator, InDesign, Photoshop and preferably also Vectorworks
- You are available for at least 5 months
- You live in the Rotterdam region
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language
ECHO as employer
- An internship for 32 hours, with Friday as day off
- We only offer collaborative internships. Unfortunately, we do not have space for graduate students.
- Inspiration, relevant work experience on concrete projects and good supervision
- An internship remuneration in line with the market
- Shared lunch provided by the employer
- Internal courses
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
Send us your details including your: CV, short motivation (one, A4) and your portfolio via the link below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask our HR manager Nathalie. Who knows, we might soon be.
The vacancy closes on 26 November. After the closing, we will feedback whether we will meet in person.
Interviews will take place on Monday 4 December, Thursday 7 December and Monday 11 December.